Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Zzz...

125 hours later.

One game later.

I FINALLY FINISHED Knights of the Old Republic II!!

Not that it is THAT fun. I mean, the ending really pissed me off a lot. Just like..2 minutes of crap.

>_>

And I thought KoToR 1 was bad enough.

That makes me come to a point. How important are endings? I have seen excellent Animes, read excellent books, but yet, a poor ending seem to make the entire book/series die off. I mean, look at the New Jedi Order series. Excellent series, with plenty of shocks in between and a nice bit of action and romance. Then, the author for the final book tried to go big, but it just seemed to fizzle out. Cowboy Behop, another great Anime series, but with a pretty poor ending. Why can't all the endings be simple, and happy, like Arc the Lad? That is probably still my favourite anime because it had a decent ending. Something which leaves you satisfied and contented.

So...

Blah to KoToR 2, although I may play again to see if I can get romancing with the other lady (Handsmaiden, for those who care. I got Visa)

This shows how a poor game ending, no matter how well the game is, can sometimes ruin your satisfaction for completing a game, especially one as long as KoToR...
--

Man, that wasn't even funny.

I mean a test?

Gah.

I can never understand girls. I don't think I should even try. Failed 10/10.

>_>

<_<

Baaah as well.

In any case, the song of (whatever) is now Force your way from Final Fantasy VIII, composed by Nobuo Utematsu, and performed by The Black Mages! Time to hear some rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home